Sometimes its the little things that count. And that includes gift giving.
Whether you are looking for something for an office party, something easy to ship, stocking-stuffers or any other reason to give a little something special, you can certainly find a great selection of awesome li’l somethings at the Moretown Artisans’ Sale. You can check out our complete listing of vendors on our 2011 Artisans’ Page, and we will be talking about all of them soon! But for now, here’s a sampling of some of the vendors that have wonderful gifts that can fit in small packages:
- The Tiny Tea House– Teas, bath salts, herbal salves and more – the Tiny Tea House is a great place to find small and soothing gifts!
- The Nutty Vermonter – specializing in delicious flavored nuts and nut butters, the Nutty Vermonter can help you fill that stocking, lickitty-split!
- Flying Turtle Designs– Buttons, jewelry and all sorts of wonderful and unique gifts here! With so many clever and one-of-a-kind gifts, this is a booth you need to check out!
- Broad Bandits – Specializing in the cutest headbands and belts ever, there’s gotta be at least one special lady on your list who would love something from Broad bandits!
- The Ripple Effect – Gorgeous photography cards, beautiful handmade soaps and more! Great for anyone on your list!
- Essex Glass– Very cool glass jewelry and more! Add a little sparkle to someone’s day!
- Deonne’s Designs – Everyone needs a cute polar fleece hat! This is the place to get them – in sizes for the whole family!
- The Spotters Shop – lovely prints and adorable little animal figurines that kids are mesmerized by!
- Singing Spindle Spinnery– So many great little gifts, there are too many to mention, but felted soaps and baby booties are just a couple of the gift ideas you’ll find here!
- June Mendell Jewelry – Unique earrings, necklaces and more – you can’t go wrong giving a girl a pair of earrings!
- Boone’s Fudge– I dare you not to eat it all before you put something from Boone’s in someone’s stocking!
- Macy Moulton Prints – very cool linoleum prints and cards – these make wonderful gifts for all ages.
- VT Dragonfly Botanicals – Beautiful botanicals and jewelry, locally made and perfect little gifts for any occasion!
- Suki Healing Arts– Whimsical designs to hang on your wall or put on your head! Wonderful and bright gifts to put a smile on anyone’s face!
Flower Power VT – super creative dried flower creations from wreaths to wands, birdhouses and more! Wonderful and unique gifts for everyone
- Montalto Arts – Ornaments, mugs and more, this functional and beautiful pottery will make excellent additions to anyone’s collection!
- Sam-Made – Prints, cards, calendars and more, these gifts will most certainly get Oos and Ahs!