The Moretown Artisans Sale will be both an in-person and online holiday shopping event this year!
The Moretown Artisans Sale will take place at the Moretown Elementary School for two days of festive, in-person shopping, Saturday, December 11 & Sunday December! Click here for a google map link.
This year our Silent Auction and Raffle will benefit the Moretown PTO. More details coming soon – stay tuned!
Saturday, DecEMBER 11
- Show Open 11am-4pm
- Silent Auction Bidding Open 11am-4pm
- Food from Gracie’s Tamales 11am-4pm
Sunday, DecEMBER 12
- Show Open 11am-3pm
- Silent Auction Bidding Opens 11am, Closes 2pm
- Raffle drawing 2:30pm
- Silent Auction Onsite Check Out 3-5pm
- For safety reasons, we are not doing our usual live entertainment or the Free Photobooth w/ Santa.
- Masks will be required for all vendors and attendees to enter.
- How to purchase things online This webpage is a directory only. Any purchases you’d like to make will be directly with the individual artists. Click on the storefront you’d like and look for the words “Shop Right Now!” in green, below the artist’s name. That should take you to their own webpage where you can view more of their work and purchase with them on their preferred platform. Some artists do not have webpages and instead are using Google Forms or simple emails to place orders.
- Where are the product prices? For details on product information including pricing, click on the storefront you’d like and look for the words “Shop Right Now!” in green, below the artist’s name. That should take you to their own webpage where you can learn about product pricing and purchase with them directly. Some artists may have a few pricing details listed on their MAS storefronts, but that’s usually because they don’t have a webpage or at least don’t have a sale-ready webpage.
- When is this event over? The Moretown Artisans Sale webpage will remain up until we update the page for next year’s event.