Each year, items from generous area businesses and artwork from ALL of our participating artists make up a silent auction and raffle that runs throughout the event. Scroll down to see a list of the amazing items we have so far! Raffle tickets are available by request in advance – contact us for details.
The Moretown Artisans’ Sale is excited to announce that we have a new non-profit beneficiary for our annual Silent Auction and Raffle: the Moretown PTO!
The Moretown PTO organizes and sponsors important out-of-classroom opportunities for students, teachers, and families to learn, socialize, communicate, and grow. Funds raised from our silent auction & raffle will help host the Troy Wunderle Circus Program Residency at Moretown school this May. This program, a favorite among all school community members pre-k through 6th, inspires the spirit and fosters the talents of all students. Participants learn stunts, hone skills and receive individualized encouragement to combine disciplines and grow self-confidence. We have moved the residency to May in hopes that we might just be able to see another of those amazing circus performances!
We are still adding to this list, but here’s a look at some of our 2021 Auction & Raffle items so far:
- Artwork from all of our 25 Artists! some items in raffle
- Awake Coffee – assorted bags of coffee
- Ben & Jerry’s – gift certiciate & certificate for a small ice cream cake one in raffle
- Bolton Valley – two mid-week (nonpeak) lift tickets
- Bridgeside Books – mystery set of books
- Echo Center – household pass
- Hen of the Wood, Waterbury – gift certificate
- Hydeaway Inn & Pub – gift certificate
- Jay Peak – family pass to the Pump House waterpark
- Mad River Glen – pair of tickets
- Mad River Taste Place – gift certificate
- Mountain Rose Yoga – gift certificate
- Pico Resort – pair of tickets
- Red Hen Baking – gift certificates raffle
- Ranch Camp – gift certificates for bike rentals and lunch one in raffle
- Sage Restaurant – gift certificate raffle
- Sarah Dillard – Mouse Scout Bundle & Wish it Would Snow set
- SIPtemberfest – 2x 2 SIPVIP passes to SIP 2020 one pair in raffle
- Skida – Assorted Gear some items in raffle
- Stowe Street Emporium – colorful glass humming bird feeder
- Stowe Street Cafe – gift certificate raffle
- Vermont Teddy Bear – 20″ white teddy bear with red scarf
AUCTION & RAFFLE SCHEDULE
- Raffle tickets are available in NOW by request and/or on site for $1 each or $20 for an arms length (which is about 30 tickets.) They also come FREE with certain purchases from our Artists! Minimum purchase required, amount varies per artist. Contact us for details.
- Saturday, 11am – 4pm – Silent Auction open, Raffle tickets available for purchase.
- Sunday, 2pm – Bidding and raffle sales close.
- Sunday, 2:30pm – Raffle drawing. Ideally, winners should be present.
- Sunday, 3pm – Raffle & Auction Winners announced/contacted, Auction Check Out Begins, public access will be available for winners even though our show closes at 3pm. Ideally, winners should be present or come back to collect and pay for their items at this time.
- Sunday, 5:00pm – Auction Check Out Closes. If you are an auction winner and do not stop in by this time, we will contact you with details about delayed pick ups & payments.
Contact us if you have any questions, or if you would like to donate a product or service to our event.