Well, ok… So maybe the Moretown Artisans’ Sale won’t be the best place to go skiing, but with a forecast like this, it will certainly be a good place to go to on the way to or from skiing… (or instead of skiing, for those who just aren’t into that kind of thing.)
And there are SO many great reasons to stop in to the Moretown Artisans’ Sale!
- There are 20 vendors with such talent and variety that you’ll find tons of awesome gifts for everyone on your list!
- There will be awesome live music on Saturday! Christmas Carols have never sounded so good!
- Santa will be here on Sunday between 12-2!
- The kiddos can make some holiday crafts of their own in the Kids’ Craft Corner!
- The SKINNY PANCAKE will be on site to make sure that once you’ve filled up your shopping list, you can fill out your figure!
- You can drop off your non-perishable donations for the Vermont Foodbank right here with us!
And then, after all that local fun-having and holiday shopping, you can go skiing!
Ski you soon!