Each year, items from generous area businesses and artwork from ALL of our participating artists make up a silent auction and raffle that runs throughout the event. See our current list of auction items below.
Hannah’s House aims to help families of young adults who are, or have been, in emotional crisis find a sustainable path to emotional well being through the exploration of alternative ways of thinking and relating, and to provide tools of prevention for growing families.
Here’s a look at some of our 2018 Auction & Raffle items:
- NEW CONTRIBUTOR! The Zen Barn – $100 Gift Certificate w/ Hat (x2)
- NEW CONTRIBUTOR! Charlotte Potter – Earrings
- NEW CONTRIBUTOR! Echo Center – A family membership
- NEW CONTRIBUTOR! Zero Gravity Craft Beer – Hooded Sweatshirt
- NEW CONTRIBUTOR! Worthy Burger Too – Gift Certificate
- NEW CONTRIBUTOR! Bear North Music Fest – 2 Pairs of Passes to this NEW EVENT to take place at Sugarbush North, August 2 & 3, 2019
- Prohibition Pig – Gift set & Gift Certificate
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – Gift Bag (must be 21 yrs old + to win)
- Lots O’ Balls – T-shirt & passes
- Craft Beer Cellar – Gift Certificate
- Skinny Pancake – Gift Certificate
- The Alchemist – Gift bag and gift certificate (must be 21 yrs old + to win)
- Hunger Mountain Coop – Gift Card
- Cabot Cheese – Cabot Gift Box
- The Warren Store – Gift Set
- Mad River Glen – Ski Tickets
- Stowe Street Emporium – Festive Luminaries (x2)
- SIPtemberfest – 2 Pairs of VIP Passes to the 2019 event (must be 21 yrs old + to win)
- …PLUS works of art from each of the attending artists!
Raffle tickets in advance, by request and on site for $1 each or $20 for an arms length (which is about 30 tickets.)
AUCTION & RAFFLE SCHEDULE
- Saturday, 11am – Silent Auction opens, Raffle tickets available for purchase
- Sunday, 2pm – Bidding and raffle sales close.
- Sunday, 3pm – Raffle & Auction Winners announced/contacted, Auction Check Out Begins. Ideally, winners should be present or come back to collect and pay for their items at that time.
- Sunday, 5:30pm – Auction Check Out Closes – public access will be available for winners even though our show closes at 4pm. If you are an auction winner and do not stop in by this time, we will contact you with details about delayed pick ups & payments.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or if you would like to donate a product or service to our event.