Each year, items from generous area businesses and artwork from ALL of our participating artists make up a silent auction and raffle that runs throughout the event. We will list our 2017 auction items in November.
Raffle tickets in advance, by request and on site for $1 each or $25 for an arms length (which is about 35 tickets.)
The Silent Auction opens at 10am on Saturday. Bidding and raffle sales will close at 2pm on Sunday, with winners will being announced along with the raffle prizes drawn at 2:30pm on Sunday. Ideally, winners should be present to collect and pay for their items at that time.
Hannah’s House aims to help families of young adults who are, or have been, in emotional crisis find a sustainable path to emotional well being through the exploration of alternative ways of thinking and relating, and to provide tools of prevention for growing families.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, or if you would like to donate a product or service to our event.
2017 Participating Businesses… so far:
- Ben & Jerry’s – 2 $25 Gift Cards
- Mehuron’s Market – Hoodie & reusable tote
- Prohibition Pig – Glass set & Gift Certificate
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – Gift Bag (must be 21 yrs old + to win)
- SIPtemberfest – 2 Pairs of VIP Passes to the 2018 event (must be 21 yrs old + to win)
- Lots O’ Balls – T-shirt & passes
- The Alchemist – Gift bag and gift certificate (must be 21 yrs old + to win)
- Hunger Mountain Coop – $50 Gift Card
- Cabot Cheese – Cabot Farmers’ Legacy Collection Gift Box & Cabot Cracker Cut Gift Box
- …and works of art from each of the 2017 attending artists