Thank you to all our 2019 bidders and raffle ticket buyers!! You helped us raised over $2000 for for Hannah’s House!
If you have questions about auctions items and/or winning bids, please contact us.
The Moretown Artisans’ Sale is proud host our Annual Silent Auction and Raffle to benefit Hannah’s House!
Each year, items from generous area businesses and artwork from ALL of our participating artists make up a silent auction and raffle that runs throughout the event. See our current list of auction items below.
Hannah’s House aims to help families of young adults who are, or have been, in emotional crisis find a sustainable path to emotional well being through the exploration of alternative ways of thinking and relating, and to provide tools of prevention for growing families.
Here’s a look at some of our 2019 Auction & Raffle items:
- Artwork from all of our 25 Artists!
- Awake Coffee – assorted bags of coffee
- Baked Beads – 2 gift certificates
- Cabot Cold Hollow Cider – gift pack
- Cornerstone Pub & Kitchen – gift certificate
- Hunger Mountain Coop – gift certificate
- Jay Peak – Family pass to the Pump House waterpark
- Lawson’s Finest Liquids – 2 gift certificates
- Lots o Balls – 4 pack of passes
- Mad River Glen – 2 Day tickets
- Mad River Taste Place – gift pack
- Mehuron’s – gift certificate
- Mountain Rose – 5 yoga sessions & a 2-time acupuncture pass
- Positive Pie – gift certificate
- Prohibition Pig – gift certificate
- Red Hen – gift certificate
- SIPtemberfest – 2x 2 SIPVIP passes to SIP 2020
- Stowe St Café – gift certificate
- Stowe St Emporium – tote bag
- Sugarbush – 2 Day tickets
- Sweet Simone’s – gift certificate
- The Bridges – 4 Day pass w/ water bottle & 10 fitness classes w/ water bottle
- The Store – April Cornell Tablecloth and napkin set
- VT Teddy Bear – 20″ Soft Teddy Bear
- Woodbury Mtn Toys – Wooden Play set for kids
- Zen Barn – gift certificate & a collection of CBD products
Raffle tickets are available in advance by request and/or on site for $1 each or $20 for an arms length (which is about 30 tickets.) They also come FREE with certain purchases from our Artists! Minimum purchase required, amount varies per artist.
AUCTION & RAFFLE SCHEDULE
- Saturday, 11am – Silent Auction opens, Raffle tickets available for purchase.
- Sunday, 2pm – Bidding and raffle sales close.
- Sunday, 3pm – Raffle & Auction Winners announced/contacted, Auction Check Out Begins, (even though our show closes at this time and artists will be packing up.) Ideally, winners should be present or come back to collect and pay for their items at this time. For efficiency contacting auction and raffle winners, please use an email or a phone # we can text!
- Sunday, 5:00pm – Auction Check Out Closes – public access will be available for winners even though our show closes at 3pm. If you are an auction winner and do not stop in by this time, we will contact you with details about delayed pick ups & payments.
Contact us if you have any questions, or if you would like to donate a product or service to our event.