It’s “Cyber Monday,” the third leg of the post-Thanksgiving shopping push that also includes Black Friday and Small Business Saturday. (I don’t know why we skip Sunday. Perhaps people are too busy celebrating Go To Church or Watch Football day?)
The idea of Cyber Monday is to promote the convenience of getting your all of holiday shopping done without taking your pajamas off or brushing your teeth or making yourself look at all presentable to the public. Most commonly we flock to online malls like Amazon.com or Zappos.com. However, the beauty of online shopping is that nearly anyone can have an online store these days, including independent artists, many of whom will also be at the Moretown Artisans’ Sale, December 8 & 9!
You can check out our complete listing of our artists here but if you just can’t wait to buy their art at the Moretown Elementary School in two weeks, see below for a list of our artists with online shops. Thanks in advance for supporting local art and Happy Cyber Monday!
- Raegan Hough – Vermont Metalworks – seriously awesome jewelry and more.
- Charlotte Tyler – Ornamental Stones – Elegant and natural statement jewelry
- Broad Bandits – Really cute and stylish headbands and belts for all the cool kids in your family – young and old!
- Baby K Threads – Adorable and whimsical baby, toddler and mommy clothing!
- Ellen Howard Handmade – Gorgeous wearable artwork from silk scarves to t-shirts.
- Cat Illustrates – Happy Soupe Shoppe – Bright and imaginative artwork of all kinds from jewelry to greeting cards and more!
If you’re looking for more Vermont Artists to shop with, check out the Team Vermont page on Etsy.com for a listing of almost 150 highly talented and Vermont Strong artists to support!