Here it is everyone! Everything you’ve ever wanted to know about the Moretown Artisans’ Sale and more:
- The Moretown Artisans’ Sale takes place at the Moretown Elementary School, right there on main street in the village. They have a nice parking lot too, for a little bonus convenience.
- Saturday December 10 The show is open from 10am to 4pm. Sunday it will be open from 11am to 4pm. We have over 2 dozen incredibly talented and local artisans who will have gifts galore for everyone on your list!
- We will have LIVE music from Last October on Saturday 11-1pm. These locals are amazing. A. Maz. Ing. Come see them for yourselves and buy their CDs to give your friends (hint, hint!) all weekend long at Booth #1!
- Sunday from 12-2 we will have an extra special visit with SANTA! Bring the kiddos and the cameras!
- Booth #1 will be home to the Wet Paint Fund. Here there will be an awesome Silent Auction full of amazing artwork donated by our talented and generous vendors.The Auction will run Saturday at 11am to Sunday at 2pm. Winning bids will be posted at 2:30.
- We will also be selling super cool t-shirts to raise funds for the Wet Paint Fund at Booth #1. There are available in men’s, women’s, kid’s and even onesies. Adult sizes are $22 each and kid’s are $20.