The Moretown Artisans’ Sale is a wonderful event for lots of reasons:
- It’s Local Right in Moretown Village, across from the gas station, it’s super easy to get to.
- It’s Efficient With all these cool and crafty vendors, you can get gifts for everyone on your list in one stop.
- It’s Practical All these vendors are Vermonters. You’re supporting local Vermont businesses -instead of some Big Box Store Corporation – with every purchase.
- It’s Fun Saturday will feature live music while you shop. Let’s face it, everything is more fun with live music!
- It’s Helpful You can drop off your non-perishable donations for the Vermont Food Bank.
- It’s Family Friendly The kids can head to the lower level and make holiday crafts.
- It’s Really Tasty NEW THIS YEAR, when you get hungry from all that fun-having, you can get some magically delicious food from the Skinny Pancake right there in the lower level of the Moretown Town Hall!
- It’s Jolly Finally, you can bring the kids to see everyone’s favorite jolly fat man, SANTA! Sunday 12-2. FREE with your non-perishable donations for the Vermont Food Bank.
We will start posting more information about who all our awesome local artisans are so stay tuned!
Are you on Facebook? RSVP to our Facebook invite and share it with your friends! Thanks for your support and see you soon!