Why shop at Moretown Artisans’ Sale?
- It’s Local The Moretown Elementary School is right in Moretown Village, it’s super easy to get to and there is plenty of parking.
- It’s Efficient With all these artistic, cool and talented vendors, you can get gifts for everyone on your list in one stop.
- It’s Practical All these vendors are Vermonters. You’re supporting local Vermont businesses -instead of some Big Box Store Corporation – with every purchase. This has never mattered more!
- It’s Fun Saturday will feature live music from local students and professionals from 10am-3pm. Let’s face it, everything is more fun with live music!
- It’s Helpful This year we will have a raffle and an auction to benefit Hannah’s House and their mission to help families of young adults who are, or have been, in emotional crisis find a sustainable path to emotional well being through the exploration of alternative ways of thinking and relating, and to provide tools of prevention for growing families.
- It’s Family Friendly The kids probably know this place better than you do! And they will love to see everyone’s favorite jolly fat man, SANTA! Sunday 12-2. FREE, donations to the Wet Paint Fund accepted. So don’t forget your camera!