The Moretown Artisans Sale is usually an in-person holiday shopping event. But because in-person events are not currently allowed due to COVID, we’ve tried to “pivot” and come up with a platform to showcase local artists in a safe and convenient way. We know what we’re doing may be a little unfamiliar so please see below for a some Frequently Asked Questions. Feel free to contact us if you still need help.
- How do I purchase things? This webpage is a directory only. Any purchases you’d like to make will be directly with the individual artists. Click on the storefront you’d like and look for the words “Shop Right Now!” in green, below the artist’s name. That should take you to their own webpage where you can view more of their work and purchase with them on their preferred platform. Some artists do not have webpages and instead are using Google Forms or simple emails to place orders.
- Where are the product prices? For details on product information including pricing, click on the storefront you’d like and look for the words “Shop Right Now!” in green, below the artist’s name. That should take you to their own webpage where you can learn about product pricing and purchase with them directly. Some artists may have a few pricing details listed on their MAS storefronts, but that’s usually because they don’t have a webpage or at least don’t have a sale-ready webpage.
- Is Curbside Pick-Up Available? Most artists are offering some sort of contactless-delivery options. You can see product types and services offered listed just below the artist name. If details are not listed in their respective MAS storefronts, click on “Shop Right Now!” to be linked to their webpage. Artists offering these options can be also be viewed by clicking here: Curbside Pick Up | Local Delivery. For more ways to search our artists, click here.
- Do artists offer Free Shipping? We have several artists offering Free Shipping. Details vary and some have minimum purchase requirements. But click here: Free Shipping, for a list of participating artists. You can see product types and services offered listed just below the artist name. If details are not listed in their respective MAS storefronts, click on “Shop Right Now!” to be linked to their webpage.
- When is this event over? The Moretown Artisans Sale webpage will remain up through the summer. In the Fall, we hope to be planning for our in-person event again, so we will transition this page back to focus on that. All the artists listed will be transitioned to a new webpage (tbd) in a similar format so you can continue to have a reliable source when searching for local online shopping options. More details about this will be available at a later date.