Applications are open from Sunday, October 10 at 10am to Sunday, October 24, 5pm. Artists will be notified of acceptance status by Friday, October 29. See the application for complete details.
A little about this show:
- The show takes place in a festively decorated school gymnasium over two days.
- The space is heated and is securely locked overnight.
- There are 25 total artist booths.
- Artists must attend both Saturday and Sunday.
- Typically the show sees somewhere between 600-1000 people on Saturday, and 400-800 on Sunday. There is a strong local repeat crowd. Attendance can be weather-related.
- As a condition of acceptance, all artists are required to donate an item of their work to a Silent Auction and raffle that benefits the Moretown PTO and their efforts to enrich the student-community experience. Donations must have a minimum value of $20. Letters can be provided upon request.
- Food is available for purchase on Saturday with assorted discounts/specials for participating artists.
- Electricity is available at all booths with advanced request only.
- There is plenty of parking, though artists are asked to leave nearby parking spaces for attendees.
- There are bathroom facilities on site.
- There is free wifi on site.