Please note: we have already received more than twice as many Artisan Applications for the 2017 Moretown Artisans’ Sale than we have booths! If you are still interested in being a vendor at this year’s please click here for our downloadable application. However, at this time, all applications will be placed on our waiting list.
A little about this show:
- The show takes place in a festively decorated school gymnasium over two days. The space is heated, though a bit drafty, and is securely locked overnight.
- There are 25 total artist booths.
- Artists must attend both Saturday and Sunday.
- The show sees somewhere between 600-1000 people on Saturday, and 400-800 on Sunday. There is a strong local repeat crowd. Attendance can be weather-related.
- Saturday features live entertainment from student and professional musicians.
- Sunday features a holiday photo booth and a visit from Santa.
- Participating artists are asked to donate an item of their work to a Silent Auction and raffle that benefits Hannah’s House, a local non-profit that assists with mental well-being. Donation letters can be provided upon request.
- Food is available for purchase both days with assorted discounts/specials for participating artists.
- Electricity is available at all booths with advanced request.
- There is plenty of parking, though artists are asked to leave nearby parking spaces for attendees.
- There are bathroom facilities on site.