APPLICATIONS for the 2020 Moretown Artisans’ Sale will be available in October.
A little about this show:
- The show takes place in a festively decorated school gymnasium over two days.
- The space is heated and is securely locked overnight.
- There are 25 total artist booths.
- Artists must attend both Saturday and Sunday.
- The show sees somewhere between 600-1000 people on Saturday, and 400-800 on Sunday. There is a strong local repeat crowd. Attendance can be weather-related.
- Saturday features live entertainment from student and professional musicians.
- Sunday features a free holiday photo booth and a visit from Santa.
- As a condition of acceptance, all artists are required to donate an item of their work to a Silent Auction and raffle that benefits Hannah’s House, a local non-profit that assists with mental well-being. Donations must have a minimum value of $20. Letters can be provided upon request.
- Food is available for purchase both days with assorted discounts/specials for participating artists.
- Electricity is available at all booths with advanced request.
- There is plenty of parking, though artists are asked to leave nearby parking spaces for attendees.
- There are bathroom facilities on site.
- There is free wifi on site.