Taking place Saturday, December 14 from 10-4pm and Sunday, December 15, 11-4pm, the Moretown Artisans’ Sale is a wonderful event for lots of reasons:
- It’s Local The Moretown Elementary School is right in Moretown Village, it’s super easy to get to and there is plenty of parking.
- It’s Efficient With all these artistic, cool and talented vendors, you can get gifts for everyone on your list in one stop.
- It’s Practical All these vendors are Vermonters. You’re supporting local Vermont businesses -instead of some Big Box Store Corporation – with every purchase. This has never mattered more!
- It’s Fun Saturday will feature live music from local students and professionals from 10am-3pm. Let’s face it, everything is more fun with live music!
- It’s Helpful This year we will have a raffle and an auction to benefit Hannah’s House and their mission to help families of young adults who are, or have been, in emotional crisis find a sustainable path to emotional well being through the exploration of alternative ways of thinking and relating, and to provide tools of prevention for growing families.
- It’s Family Friendly The kids probably know this place better than you do! And they will love to see everyone’s favorite jolly fat man, SANTA! Sunday 12-2. FREE, donations to the Wet Paint Fund accepted. So don’t forget your camera!
Are you on Facebook? RSVP to our Facebook invite and share it with your friends! Thanks for your support and see you soon!